Keane Wood Park
Uploaded 14th Aug 2019 at 5:09 PM · Updated 6th Aug 2021 at 1:32 PM by WatermelonSandal
Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Price (furnished): 67,859
Lot Price (unfurnished): 67,339
Note: This lot uses debug items that require the buydebug cheat to access.
No included custom content.
No custom content required.
As my first bit of TS3 CC here, Keane Wood Park is a large hangout set in a woodland, inspired by the music video for the Keane song "Somewhere Only We Know". This place is something of a secret forest where Sims can go when they need some time alone or together. The lot features a small stream with a pond on both ends, a curved wooden bridge, a seating area near the pond, and a small ruined building.
Note: The ruin is only for decorative purposes and is deliberately sealed off because the damaged roof depended on CFE, therefore the terrain inside the building is incredibly uneven and completely unusable.
- This lot was checked and packaged with Tashiketh's CUSTARD Sims3Pack Cleaner
|Filename||0x541e4bd3179ff49c4e0fcf462ef179c0.package (inside keanewoodpark.Sims3Pack)|
| Keane Wood Park - Hangout
Size: 1.44 MB · Downloads: 666 · 14th Aug 2019
|1.44 MB||666||14th Aug 2019|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
If you want to use my lots to showcase any of your build/buy content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
If you want to use my Sims to showcase any of your CAS content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
I don't take requests.