Usable Nintendo DS
Edited from the Slablet, so whatever that can do, this can do.
9 swatches, all based on real colors.
Model from WarioWare: Touched!, downloaded from The Models Resource.
Found in Electronics in Buy mode, under Computers, much like the original tablet.
Named "Nintendo DS".
Price is 200 Simoleons.
Made with Sims 4 Studio. Textures made in GIMP. Mesh spliced in Blender.
(All LODs use the same polygon count)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 354.3 KB · Downloads: 16,163 · 7th Oct 2020
|354.3 KB||16,163||7th Oct 2020|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads: