Apocalypse Lot - Building Surveying Society *CC-Free*
I tried to imagine an old-style building using the initially restricted "fancy" architecture, intended to be a kind of office for buildings that wouldn't look too out of place in a post-apocalypse world. I kept it rather basic to account for the amount of restrictions in place (though there is a coffee-maker for realism). I hope you enjoy! It's my first upload so very open to constructive criticism.
Note: I used "The Great Sky of Totalitariasm" by Lowedeus to take the first picture with a grey sky but it's not included in the file nor on the actual lot.
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Title: Building Surveying Community
Description: Apocalypse lot for Architecture career.
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Building Surveying Community.zip
Size: 857.8 KB · Downloads: 154 · 30th Mar 2022
|857.8 KB||154||30th Mar 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: