New Spell Spriteo Scruberoo
Updated: 12th Oct 2022 at 7:22 AM
Ever feel like there's too much mess and your sim hates cleaning, well the sages bring you a brand new spell, Spriteo Scruberoo, with this spell you can essentially ignore cleaning up as this new innovation will summon a cleansing sprite that will run around and clean up, that's right, no cleaning, get your spell tome today.
If you succeed in casting the spell the sprite will be summoned and clean your lot, if you fail prepare for big mess. The sprite can be dismissed to get rid of it.
Fixed issue where the laundry would be done without applying the benefit of the laundry buff.
Also fixed string tables.
You can now actually dismiss the sprite
Description: This sprite was summoned by a spellcaster it will go around and clean up.
Mesh name: Sprite of Cleaning
Description: Requires: Rank Acolyte\nTeaches the reader a Spell to summon a sprite that will clean up for your sim.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Mesh name: Tome of Spriteo Scruberoo
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
Size: 196.4 KB · Downloads: 1,865 · 12th Oct 2022
|196.4 KB||1,865||12th Oct 2022|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
|Realm of Magic|