Animated Ceiling Fan with Custom Animation
Updated: 23rd Oct 2008 at 8:50 PM by -Maylin-
The oak and brass version is what is included in the mesh.
Uni Ready (shouldn't be required)
Cloned From Electro Breeze Windmill
Poly count 912
Usage All Rooms / Appliances / Misc
Recolourable. There are two custom texture options.
Unzip and put in Download dir (or below)
As it uses alpha/beta tools, all my objects must be considered beta until otherwise stated.
Recolouring & Posting Policy
You may recolour as you desire. You may post your recolours, but you must not post the original mesh.
Provide a link to the original mesh where you post your recolour.
At this time do not include my objects in any posted house /lots.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 47.9 KB · Downloads: 19,424 · 21st Aug 2005
|47.9 KB||19,424||21st Aug 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.