NFS Lamberghini Updated plus 5 colors
Uploaded 24th Oct 2005 at 12:57 AM · Updated 14th Sep 2009 at 10:17 PM by -Maylin-
You need nightliffe for these to work , and the older recolors will not work so all of these packages must be downloaded and installed to update , thanks.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Do you feel you're not measuring up in certain areas? That something in your life is coming up short? Make up for it with the revolutionary NFS Lamberghini from EA Motors. The Lamberghini is more than a car, it is an extension of you. Your friends will envy you. Your dates will swoon. In a world where bigger is better, you deserve to have the biggest one of all. Must place on driveway.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 58.8 KB · Downloads: 7,165 · 24th Oct 2005
|58.8 KB||7,165||24th Oct 2005|
Size: 63.8 KB · Downloads: 7,302 · 24th Oct 2005
|63.8 KB||7,302||24th Oct 2005|
Size: 61.3 KB · Downloads: 7,444 · 24th Oct 2005
|61.3 KB||7,444||24th Oct 2005|
Size: 63.0 KB · Downloads: 7,777 · 24th Oct 2005
|63.0 KB||7,777||24th Oct 2005|
Size: 54.6 KB · Downloads: 8,183 · 24th Oct 2005
|54.6 KB||8,183||24th Oct 2005|
Size: 441.0 KB · Downloads: 11,795 · 24th Oct 2005
|441.0 KB||11,795||24th Oct 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.