Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#1951 Old 19th Sep 2026 at 1:19 PM
Followed by a cat down the street on my walk this morning. I don't think I've ever seen a cat that colour before? Like it wasn't grey but it wasn't light brown either it just kind of looked dusty I think it would've looked cooler if it didn't have a boring black collar on - like maybe something neon?
Alchemist
#1952 Old 25th Sep 2026 at 5:17 PM


I hate it here.

We've got a nor'easter rolling in that will be hanging around for a couple of days. I decided that since I'm not going anywhere, I would open Paralives since I haven't touched it since I bought it back in August. (?)

While the mess pictured above isn't a big deal, it is obnoxious. It doesn't make me want to hang around and play my game. Instead it makes me want to close Steam, tell them to piss off and go do something else. Then it was on to shutting down any TS4 updates because nope and a update for Tiny Glade waiting for me which is also not going to happen as I hate the controls for that game and only played it once.

Meh! I miss physical media...
Screenshots
Alchemist
#1953 Old 29th Sep 2026 at 3:27 PM
Nothing says it is going to be a good day like having a discussion with a breast surgeon about how taking a biopsy of my lump could lead to a punctured lung. She took her time and was as light-handed as she could be; no worries. I'll be bruised and look like I was repeatedly hit with a baseball bat tomorrow, but that isn't her fault. I walk around with bruises that are paw prints from the dogs stepping on me all the time, so whatever.

Now I get to wait for results which hopefully will be in by the end of the week. It is always when I'm told I can't do anything that a list of crap I could be doing pops up in my head. I only need to sit around for a couple of days, but still. It isn't like when I had surgery and wasn't allowed to lift anything over 5 pounds of a month.

This month has been exhausting. First the lump, then I was sick for 2 weeks, a family member needed a triple bypass, then a different family member died this past Friday.

I'm over it.
Top Secret Researcher
#1954 Old 3rd Oct 2026 at 5:37 PM
Changed outfit twice cos the weather is stupid. Too warm in one outfit and too cold in another though both are reasonable things to wear. If there's anything I don't like about autumn its this faffing about with clothes cos cos the weather can't decide what it wants.

I also seem to have misplaced a small decorative item that's normally on the living room shelves though I know it was definitely there the other day and now its not
Instructor
#1955 Old 5th Oct 2026 at 8:43 PM
Having a hard time, but this short clip made me laugh
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/19adSnu4iR/

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Alchemist
#1956 Old 7th Oct 2026 at 11:13 AM
Dear YouTube,

I'm fully aware that I'm not being forced in any shape or form to be your platform, but like with a lot of things as of late, I'm confused.

You give people a paycheck that exploit their children for money, {see any family channel} but you'll immediately delete a comment when somebody points out that a adult sounds like a rhinoceros because they refuse to blow their nose. It is better that everybody hear all the snot-sucking happening in real time with a certain 35 year old who I won't name. It isn't because the person doesn't know better, she's just one of the world's laziest people on the planet. Never mind that this same person does vertical content with her boobs hanging out which is against TOS because vertical content draws the attention of children. She also does feeder content which is also against TOS because kids don't need to see that crap, but you keep her around while ironically claiming that you're saving all the children.

The comment I made was not to the person in question as I don't cow-tip or "touch the poo", and the channel I posted the comment on was not the problem because my comment disappeared literally within seconds. I could have sugar coated my comment, but why would I? The only reason she behaves the way she does is because you [YouTube] and people around her are enablers. Do I need to watch this person? No, but still, I'm wondering who it is exactly that you're "protecting".

I'll go back to watching my Lo-Fi channels, ambient channels, and other channels where I don't comment but you're still getting the stink-eye, Google. Your bullshit doesn't make sense. Pay people that put their kid's temper tantrums on full display for the world to see like some kind of weird humiliation kink, mention snot-nosed breathing due to sheer laziness from a 35 year old... not acceptable.

It is weird that your AI clankers are being trained this way. It just another head scratcher for the week I suppose...
Alchemist
#1957 Old 7th Oct 2026 at 6:17 PM
Doctors office finally called with my biopsy results. The mysterious lump that has been living in my head rent free for the past month is nothing to worry about. It is necrotic fat tissue which can happen after surgery.

Now I wait for the phone call telling me that the windows we ordered are in. The order was put in on Sept 9, so they should be in any time now.
Page 79 of 79
Back to top