"One More" Slot Package For cofeetables
One More Slot Package (OMSP) for cofeetables - by ariffrazalin...
With this thing, You can place two, three, twelves, or Hundred thing on a cofeetable.. unbeliveable? belive it...
this is the example
How To use this?
You can watch the 1 minute video tutorial here
Or read it here
buy a cofeetable and OMSP, and place it on your lot..
place something on the OMSP.
move_objects on and BoolProp snapObjectsToGrid false
enter design mode, and use the Invisible recolour that was given together with the package.
and.. you're done.. let's try testing it... :D
image of my sim dance next to the radio...
image of my sim using the phone to get some pizza.
and my sim using the horn.. :D
by using the OMSP, you can make a custom cofeetable like this..
Or this.. ...
Own Guid: Yeahh
Can I recolour?: of course.. but it suppose to be transparent.. :winknew1:
Faces: 12, Vertex: 24
Download the End Tables Version here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=178963
Download the Table/desks version here
I would like to say thanks to Katy_79 from www.pc-sims.de because without her.. I cannot even make a single mesh and I can't rcolour this.. thanks katy~~..
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 110.2 KB · Downloads: 66,900 · 29th Jul 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5