Put Away Items Fix
- This mod is no longer compatible with update 1.19 and above.
Obsolete (1.17. - 2016 Apr 23)
- This mod might not be required for the latest patch, if the problem has indeed been fixed, according to the official patch notes
- Kindly feedback if you still have the bug after the latest patch.
No change for latest patch (1.16. - 2016 Mar 22)
- No change to mod file name (the 1_13 mod files). Can be reused on latest update.
- This mod might not be required for the latest patch, if the problem does not occur in your game.
Update 2015 Dec 24
- Added PutAwayBooksAutonomy.zip.
- This file fixes the Put Away Book action, while Sim is autonomous (meaning Put Away action not issued by Player).
Would you like your Sims to ALWAYS SIT DOWN after picking up their dish (or book), when told to PUT AWAY ?
No ? Then today is your lucky day. This is a small fix to instruct your Sims to get off their butts and just PUT AWAY the dish (or book).
Tested for Put Away Dishes and Put Away Books (Manually issued and Autonomously performed).
Note : Use one or both files, depending on which bug you observe in your game.
Recommendation for new Game Updates:
- Remove the mod files before launching an origin-updated game, to confirm if bug still exist.
- Reapply the mods to updated game, to see if it fixes the bug.
- If reapplying the mods cause some other weird behaviour, cease use.
- Post a reply here. Wait for mod update.
s4pe by kuree et. al.
Fixed: Fixed EA mistakes
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| Put Away Books fix (Autonomous action)
Size: 1.9 KB · Downloads: 16,783 · 24th Dec 2015
| Put Away Dishes and Books fix (manually issued action)
Size: 2.4 KB · Downloads: 22,967 · 19th Dec 2015
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3