Jazzy Punk - seomi hair edit **UPDATED Feb.15/09-NOW BINNED + new link to MESH added**
Uploaded 16th Sep 2006 at 10:13 AM · Updated 15th May 2009 at 5:57 AM by wycked : wanted to color bin the hairs and update mesh link
Hello! Sorry I have been away for so long and not updated as I should!
When I made these hairs I didn't know how to put the colors in proper bins, now I do All hairs are now correctly binned and they have new names so that they are easier to find (I hate those numbered files) Also, I noticed that Seomi has a new link so the link to the MESH is now corrected.
All hairs are now in one .rar file.
A fun and punky edit of seomi's great 'Wind male 008' mesh!
Six colours available: Black, brown, purple w/black tips and roots, blue/violet streaks and wild pink/orange streaks! The hairs are available for child, teen, young adult and adult.
Thanks to seomi for the mesh http://myhome.hanafos.com/~zocbal/index.htm
The textures were handpainted by me.
You may upload the hairs with your sims and recolour as you like with the proper credits. But please, no paysites.
I hope you like them!
*Edit: As requested I added blonde and red!*
Size: 8.47 MB · Downloads: 1,723 · 15th May 2009
|8.47 MB||1,723||15th May 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|myhome.hanafos.com/~zocbal/index.htm (non-MTS link)|