Just Alien Antennas...
Uploaded 13th Jan 2007 at 4:51 PM · Updated 13th Jan 2007 at 5:00 PM by pacotacoplayer
Thanks to Boblishman's mini tutorial I learnt how to keep this accessory on all the time. This includes pregnancy, in the shower, swimwear, PJs, etc. your alien sim will always have the antennas on.
I made this for your stories on S2C, movies, contests You use them however you like and upload with your sims if you like aswell.
You can download the Skintone Selector here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=175950 you can give your sim an alien look like shown in pictures 3 and 4.
Included in your package:
EXTRACT BOTH TO EITHER SAVED SIMS OR DOWNLOADS FOLDER.
Find them in Glasses; you can put them on in the mirror.
I personally find the Maxis alien skintone looks best with these.
Okay...well, yea. Have fun.
Tags: #alien antennas
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 101.1 KB · Downloads: 3,844 · 13th Jan 2007
|101.1 KB||3,844||13th Jan 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
except for, of course , the usual:
+Uploading on other sites (especially if you say the work is yours)
+Generally claiming my work as yours
+Using my stuff without giving me credit
Yes, you can recolour, with credit, use my stuff in your pictures, don't have to give credit for that.
If I missed anything , message me .