*Testers Wanted* Fully Animated/Functional Soda Pop Vending Machine
Uploaded 27th Sep 2006 at 2:51 AM · Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 1:52 PM by -Maylin-
Hello, boys & girls! Today I bring to you something I have always wanted! And let me just say it has been an amazing learning experience making this I had a lot of fun but could also say that if I pulled one hair out for every time I tested this in game and had to fix something new, I would be bald ! I know PC-Sims made one but it wasnt exactly the style I wanted it. I made a decorative version a while ago, it was really ugly! Now that I am experienced I have reached my fantasy/goal of making it functional (something that at one point I thought was impossible)
Echo - For letting me clone her Cauldron ( I did this because I could not get the pie menu strings to work for an end table) so I asked her permission to clone both her potion and cauldron from the harry potter set and she let me! She also helped me when editing the BHAV; she is such a kind person! Go say thanks on her work because she really derves all you can give her
Smonaff - For his/her help on making the sims money decrease and for trying to help me with other things!
Tiggerypum, DiscordKitty, PFish, ToRnAdO - For their kind motivation
You may include this in your lots as long as credit is given.
This is placable on both Community and Residental lots! Handy, aren't I?
Must extract both files included for this to function properly.
*Recolor (note: to recolor you must clone this object and give it a new GUID, because recolors will not work if its not a cloned object one) Please post recolors on MTS2 ONLY!!
Upload this ANYWHERE. Please do not steal my work. I put a lot of time into this, and it is not right taking the credit for my hours and days of back-breaking work.
How does this work?
Well, I'm glad you asked !
1. Sim walks to the vending machine
2. Sim chooses drink (please ignore doorbell sound) BTW your sim gains fun when pushing the buttons :D
3. Sim loses 50 simoleons (hehe, expensive, I know)
4. Sim picks up the drink from compartment
5. Sim walks away and places it on a surface (the can)
6. Click on the can and tell sim to drink/clean it (raises hunger when drinking)
7. Sim disposes the drink once you tell him/her to
EP Compatibility *TESTERS WANTED*
If you have no EPs or if you are missing an EP, please test this object. I am not all that sure what EPs it works with, so for now I will leave it requiring base game only. Please give me feedback on problems you have with this or if it is working in your game.
Vending machine: 168
About Age Groups
Yes, your child sims, teen sims, adult sims, and elder sims can all use this! Yay!
Find this under Electronics/Miscellaneous for 1250 simo's.
I wish you lots of fun with this object! I hope you read the text above, aswell.
Here are some illustrated details :
Note just to make sure: Both files included in .zip
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Is your sim thirsty? Is there no fridge around when your sim goes to a community lot and is tired of shopping? Well luckily there is a new machine (vending machine) that can vend to your hearts' content! Just push the button of your choice of drink, insert the proper amount of simoleons, and Wa-La! Like magic, an ice cold drink pops right out of the compartment for your sim to drinik and dispose! It's the 21st century version of a cooler! **Mesh and Textures and animations by pacotacoplayer; credits for animation tutorials and help go to Echo**
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Description: Ice-Cold and super refreshing...yum!
Size: 81.2 KB · Downloads: 46,765 · 27th Sep 2006
|81.2 KB||46,765||27th Sep 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
except for, of course , the usual:
+Uploading on other sites (especially if you say the work is yours)
+Generally claiming my work as yours
+Using my stuff without giving me credit
Yes, you can recolour, with credit, use my stuff in your pictures, don't have to give credit for that.
If I missed anything , message me .