New Mesh Mounted Butterflies in a Frame
Updated: 9th Jul 2008 at 10:32 PM - anyone who downloaded while it had the bad wall shadow should have redownloaded by now.
Your Sims will marvel at the craftsmanship and wonder how they got the butterflies to sit still long enough to stick a pin through.
The for recolourers file is not necessary to make this object work. It is only a helpful file for anybody wanting to recolour this object.
You can find it under decorative wall hangings.
It has been tested in the base game and with expansion packs so it should be fine for all.
The mesh has 90 faces and 156 vertices
You may upload this object in a lot to free sites only. They have to be proper free sites though, not half free and half not.
The item is recolourable which you are welcome to do.
You can also include the mesh with your recolour and post on any site.
Because of the way that the mesh and alpha work I would recommend anybody wanting to recolour this to download the for recolourers file.
This contains a pdf explaining everything and texture maps to help you get everything in the right place.
The mesh was created in 3d studio and textured in photoshop.
Everything was of course made functional in SimPE.
Tags: #Butterfly Framed
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: What could be more beautiful than a butterfly flitting by on the breeze? Why eight butterflies that have been gassed had a pin stuck through them and put in a frame of course. Your Sims will marvel at the pretty colours while wondering if it isn't a bit cruel.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
For recolourers LM120207.zip
Size: 447.3 KB · Downloads: 9,295 · 12th Feb 2007
|447.3 KB||9,295||12th Feb 2007|
Size: 152.6 KB · Downloads: 20,291 · 12th Feb 2007
|152.6 KB||20,291||12th Feb 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The Policy policy
So with that in mind I thought The Policy Policy aught to change.
The policy is as follows. Any one can do anything with these objects. Post them where you want, edit them, whatever, no need to give credit just do with them what you will.
Perhaps if there is a sims 3 that looks a bit prettier and has more efficient code with less patches I may be back for that. Mind you having had a look at the screen shots it doesn't look to be such a leap forward. It's still people hovering above a sofa while they are decapitated by their t shirt as far as I can see.