Recolours of free Peggy hair 0182 - binned
Uploaded 6th May 2007 at 5:11 PM · Updated 9th May 2007 at 8:05 PM by Wednesday17
When it comes to blond hair, I like it very blond:
Just like I love very bright red:
Last but not least the honey brown recolour:
As it says in the title, these recolours are colour-binned. Elders won't get grey hair, but very light blond. And there's only one elder colour for all.
95% of the Credits go to Peggy for her cool meshes and lots of thanks for her kind permission to recolour them. And 5% to me for recolouring.
You need a very specific colour for this mesh?
I take requests, so just ask. But only if you're physically capable of pushing the thank you button, the small blue thing at the very end of this post. Any other kind of feedback is very apprechiated as well, of course.
Do with these colours what you like, but always link back to Peggy for the mesh and please give me credit for the recolour if you put it on a sim you upload. NO EXCHANGE and don't claim anything as yours that you didn't create yourself.
I hope you like my recolours and... enjoy!
Colour-binning tool for
Size: 534.2 KB · Downloads: 1,400 · 9th May 2007
|534.2 KB||1,400||9th May 2007|
Size: 401.7 KB · Downloads: 2,184 · 6th May 2007
|401.7 KB||2,184||6th May 2007|
Size: 485.3 KB · Downloads: 1,888 · 6th May 2007
|485.3 KB||1,888||6th May 2007|
Size: 499.5 KB · Downloads: 2,063 · 6th May 2007
|499.5 KB||2,063||6th May 2007|
Size: 621.5 KB · Downloads: 2,193 · 6th May 2007
|621.5 KB||2,193||6th May 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|peggysims2.net/index.htm (non-MTS link)|