Sparkling Eyes in Five Colors
Uploaded 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:02 PM · Updated 24th Jun 2007 at 7:38 PM by Nihilia
Today I'm uploading my first attempt at creating some nice pairs of eyes for my Sims.
I've been busy with these quite a while, the irises I could manage but I just couldn't find a way to create a nice sclera.
But then, I came accoss Knightskykyte's "KSK Real Eyes for downloaders, BASE for Creators". So I took her sclera, modified it a bit so it would suit my irises, and voilà, the end result turned out quite well.
I made the eye in the 5 standard colors, light blue, darker blue, green, brown and grey. They look a bit like the Maxis ones, but I think these are much more realistic.
The textures of the irises and pupils are handpainted by myself in Photoshop.
These are all colors:
In the .rar file:
Nihilia_eye_001 = Ocean Blue
Nihilia_eye_002 = Toxic Green
Nihilia_eye_003 = Deep Blue
Nihilia_eye_004 = Mysterious Grey
Nihilia_eye_005 = Vivid Brown
I hope you like them, and if there's anything wrong with them, please leave a comment so I know what to do different the next time
Have fun with them and happy Simming,
I want to thank Knightskykyte, of course, for making en distributing her beautiful sclera and let others use it for their own works
Size: 84.3 KB · Downloads: 533 · 23rd Jun 2007
|84.3 KB||533||23rd Jun 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.