Stay-at-Home Career with Modified Hours
Uploaded 2nd Sep 2007 at 2:37 AM · Updated 24th Sep 2008 at 8:39 PM by SassyTeffie : Fixed Chance Card Simoleon Glitch
This career is in response to numerous requests that I have received. This is the same as my Stay-at-Home Parent Career. It WILL overwrite the other career. Everything is the same, except the Sim will go to work from 10-11am.
For full details please see the original thread here: Original Career
The makers of SimPE.
|Filename||Stay-at-Home Parent Career 10-11.package (inside Stay-at-Home Parent Career 10-11.rar)|
Stay-at-Home Parent Career 10-11.rar
Size: 22.1 KB · Downloads: 10,852 · 18th Dec 2007
|22.1 KB||10,852||18th Dec 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.