The Forest Guardians
Uploaded 29th Feb 2008 at 4:56 PM · Updated 8th May 2010 at 5:49 PM by jmtmom
The skintone has not been changed in any way, I’ve only linked it to Marvine/Beosboxboy’s Body Builder meshes. The Female adult and elder are linked to the Female Bodybuilder found here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=18647
The male teen through elder are linked to the Original Body Builder meshes found here: http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=319
Below, you’ll find clothes for every age, both genders, along with make-up, hair, and a sim. Some of it I’m quite proud of, I think the sim I created is lovely. The clothing textures are all recolored Maxis, I borrowed alphas from Marvine and a neckline alpha from All About Style. The meshes are by: Nouk (hair), Marvine, Beoxboxboy, Gothplague, BlooM, Tiggerypum and EA. All meshes are included. Most will work in any game configuration, two require the Holiday Pack, one requires Seasons. I have all Exp’s through Seasons installed and all Stuff Packs through Family Fun. Several are categorized as outerwear along with other options. I think this means they will still show up in the other categories if you don't have Seasons. Let me know if that's not true.
Use and you should be able to install everything: http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/
I hope the pics are big enough to see the details. Apparently the limit on size has been changed to 150 kb, which is pretty small.
As usual, you can do whatever you like with the clothing textures or the sim except post them on paysites. If you'd prefer a different bodyshape, or the original Maxis body sizes, or can improve them, just go for it. It’s all about having fun after all. Check the individual policies for the meshes, they vary. I don't mind my textures being posted on the exchange, but most of these mesh creators don't allow it.
A big thanks for all the lovely content by generous creators. Also thanks to Hysterical Paroxysm whose tutorials helped me figure out a lot of techniques I needed to do this. A big thanks to Tiggerypum whose help made it possible for me to upload to MTS2 again sans the frustration.
SEE LOWER THREADS FOR DOWNLOADS.zip
Size: 168 Bytes · Downloads: 1,570 · 29th Feb 2008
|168 Bytes||1,570||29th Feb 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=47090 (non-MTS link)|
|insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=18647 (non-MTS link)|
|noukiesims2.net/wp/ (non-MTS link)|
|insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=17779 (non-MTS link)|
|insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=18255 (non-MTS link)|
I've decided everything that I've made can be boiled, fried, folded, spindled mutilated...Whatever! My only stipulation is that everything stays 100% FREE. Beyond that, a little nod for credit is nice, but I'm not going to get worked up over it if you don't.
**Don't interpret this to mean you have the right to use the custom content I used without credit to the original creator though.**