Hunks in Training: Big Boy Clothes for your Macho Tots
Updated: 8th May 2009 at 6:43 PM - editing keywords
Male/Female - Everyday/PJs - New MESH
All files are named in a hopefully dummy-proof manner for easy pick-n-choosing. Make sure you download the MESH!
Hair pictured can be downloaded here, here, here, here, and here.
Polygon Counts: 1658
May 8, 2009 Update: Oops, the shoe sounds were wrong. So I fixed them. Why didn't anyone report that? Meanwhile I compressorized all the recolours too. Please redownload and overwrite the old recolours to get the compressed files with correct shoe sounds.
As always, great big thanks go to -- Tig, HP, Wes, Inge, the creators of & Milkshape, Delphy, and piles of other wonderful folks here at MTS2 -- for various tools, tutorials, help, and for this site!
Note to self: Recolour file download counts accidentally reset May 8, 2009. At the time they were: Stripey Tops -- orange, red, blue, green, black.rar -- 9,052 downloads; Solid Tops -- black, orange, red, light blue, yellow.rar -- 7,178 downloads; Solid Tops -- grey, beige, dark blue, baby blue, army green.rar -- 7,260 downloads.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Hunks in Training -- Stripey Tops -- orange, red, blue, green, black.rar
Size: 435.3 KB · Downloads: 25,259 · 8th May 2009
|435.3 KB||25,259||8th May 2009|
Hunks in Training -- Solid Tops -- grey, beige, dark blue, baby blue, army green.rar
Size: 426.0 KB · Downloads: 22,040 · 8th May 2009
|426.0 KB||22,040||8th May 2009|
Hunks in Training -- Solid Tops -- black, orange, red, light blue, yellow.rar
Size: 420.0 KB · Downloads: 22,452 · 8th May 2009
|420.0 KB||22,452||8th May 2009|
Hunks in Training ----MESH---- .rar
Size: 81.4 KB · Downloads: 63,377 · 21st Oct 2008
|81.4 KB||63,377||21st Oct 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.