Top of the World Tower
Updated: 4th Aug 2009 at 2:29 PM
Only the lobby and resturant are fully furnished, 13 of the rooms are only for decoration. This was mostly made using Maxis content, the only custom content I used was the Decorative Parking Spaces. This has been extensively playtested to make sure that your sims can get around.
NOTE: You may notice that the floor and celing disappears if you look at it when you mainly aim the camera up, you'll be forced to have your camera go lower if you want to have the floors and celing remaining. You may also notice that it looks unfinished and corrupted when viewed from Neighborhood view. This is most possibly a game bug caused by the higher floors, I don't know if there is a fix at the time.
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 376,006
Custom Content Included:
- Decorative Parking Space by MogHughson
Number of bedrooms:
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Top of the World Tower
Description: In the daytime, it is nothing but a run of the mill office building. But by night, it becomes a luxorious resturant serving 5-star cusine so good, it'll make your stomach hurl. Please note that you may be suspectable to collapses, earthquakes, and anything that can fly.
Description: No more eerily empty car parks. Build your car parks with the purpose made Decorative Parking Space and you will always have a buzz around your community lots. Note: The thumbnails are representative of the symbols and lines, and have a tarmac background for best viewing. The decorative parking space is transparent so you can put any choice of flooring underneath it.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Size: 2.98 MB · Downloads: 4,183 · 4th Aug 2009
|2.98 MB||4,183||4th Aug 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: