Frozen Moment -realistic non-default eyes-
Uploaded 11th Aug 2010 at 9:04 AM · Updated 10th Aug 2010 at 3:51 AM by Vampire_aninyosaloh
These are realistic contacts for your simmies so they don't look so cartoony :D
They are, as always, totally handpainted by me
They have three channels:
-Main Channel: The most part of the iris (red part in the pic below)
-Second Channel: The iris around the pupil (green part in the pic)
-Third Channel: A special channel to hide or not hide the sparkle below the pupil. That is for downloaders that don't like too sparkly eyes. You only need to put it black to hide it or white to show it, as seen in the pic:
I hope you like them!! Enjoy and happy simming!! ^^
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 69.3 KB · Downloads: 10,540 · 11th Aug 2010
|69.3 KB||10,540||11th Aug 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: