Uploaded 16th Mar 2011 at 10:46 PM · Updated 16th Mar 2011 at 11:16 PM by larokin
Aero eyes come from the element wind. Blueish/Grayish white, perfect for both the calmer sims and the most agitated. Depending on the weather X3. Good for fantasy sims.
Flame eyes, as the name suggests, are the fire-kind eyes. Dark-red on the outside, light yellow on the inside, passing through many hues of orange. Ideal for that fiery or enraged sim of yours, and also good for fantasy sims.
Aqua eyes, the water based eyes.Got many shades of blue. Can be used for almost any sim, but I usually put it in my "dreamer" sims. Good for both fantasy and normal sims.
And last, but not least, Terra eyes, the earthy ones. With its greenish-brown colour, it's great for those nature-liking sims. I tend to use them more in normal sims than in fantasy sims.
Actually, this is my first upload (not my first creation though), after more than 2 years in MTS. So, any tips, constructive critics, or compliments, tell me please.
Knightskykyte,for the awesome sclera.
| Set of 4 elemental-inspired eyes
Size: 38.3 KB · Downloads: 9,023 · 16th Mar 2011
|38.3 KB||9,023||16th Mar 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
1-Telling you made them;
2-Uploading them(or anything you made with them) to pay sites.
And please,give me credit.