FFAC Reno's Hair
Updated: 17th Sep 2011 at 7:28 AM
Red and Black hair of the style avaialble for toddler to elder.
Goggles are availabe for child~elder only.
You will need the face mark files to fill in the "gaps" on his forehead.
Teen - 3182
Child - 2992
Toddler - 2980
Adult - 525
Teen - 461
Child - 460
Additional Credits: Milkshape3d
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Reno's goggles
Size: 88.6 KB · Downloads: 7,493 · 14th Sep 2011
|88.6 KB||7,493||14th Sep 2011|
| Reno's face marks
Size: 40.3 KB · Downloads: 7,407 · 14th Sep 2011
|40.3 KB||7,407||14th Sep 2011|
| Reno's hair - black&red - Toddler~Elder
Size: 745.9 KB · Downloads: 10,812 · 14th Sep 2011
|745.9 KB||10,812||14th Sep 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Upload to free sites only.
Do not upload to the Exchange.
With my meshes:
You may include with Lots with credits.
You may include with recolours with credits.
You may recolour making your own textures
You may not re-use my textures for unrelated projects.
*Please ask for permission first if you want to convert my meshes into TS3 and upload to MTS only.
@@œYou do not need to ask permission to recolour my objects or bodyshop contents.
@@œPlease give me credit and give me link to your upload page when using my work so that everyone else and I can enjoy also.
@@œFeel free to use my work in screenshots for your stories (no need to give credit)@@@