Kiss Me ~ Spring Dress
Updated: 10th Jun 2012 at 9:00 PM
The dress may not be breathtaking, but yet it is really really cute! I'm happy with the soft and sweet look it has
~ This dress is available for female young adults and adults only.
~ You can find it under everyday, formal and career categories.
~ Three designs included.
~ Three recolorable channels: Top, bottom and kiss mark.
~ More details here.
~ Sims3Pack version available here.
~ Hairs by The Store here, here and here
~ Skins by therewasnothingleft / 234jiao / LemonLeaf
~ Eyes by Ephemera / -Shady- / LemonLeaf
~ Lipsticks and blush by LemonLeaf
~ Eyeshadows by LadyFrontbum
~ Eyebrows by daluved1 / Jessica_2020
~ Shoes from The Store / The Sims 3 Late Night / Elexis
~ Necklace by me
~ Nails by LorandiaSims3
~ Custom poses by Elexis / Tokyo Cafe Labo
No Style: None of the below styles
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Kiss Me Dress.rar
Size: 1.41 MB · Downloads: 46,454 · 10th Jun 2012
|1.41 MB||46,454||10th Jun 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I do NOT take requests/suggestions/ideas!