H&M Fashion - Conversion Pack!
Updated: 19th Dec 2010 at 10:13 PM
Don't wait any longer! Here they are! Seven conversions! For you! For your simmies! The faboulous and awesome:
About the outfits
Please, see the attached pics below!
Dada Mini Skirt
· Neck and the band next to the skirt
The chains are not recolorable!
· Top and sleeves
· Band in the middle
Tight trousers as separated trousers. Included in the .rar file (one channel)
Filename 1: H&M_EthnicBlouse_byAnubis360
Filename 2: H&M_TightTrousers_byAnubis360
Known issue: It looks like in the back it has a little gap, but this happens with many EA clothing, so it's not my mesh
Jessica Bubble Dress
The necklace seen in the pic is not included. Get it here: Rose Sims (Sims 3/Accesories/Page 5)
Leggings as separated stockings. Included in the .rar file (one channel and these are the same than in "Knit Dress")
Filename 1: H&M_JessicaBubbleDress_byAnubis360
Filename 2: H&M_Leggings_byAnubis360
· Whole dress
· Bottom shirt
· Band and bow
The boots seen in the pic are not included. Get them here: LiliSims
Leggings as separated stockings. Included in the .rar file (one channel and these are the same than in "Jessica Bubble Dress")
Filename 1: H&M_KnitDress_byAnubis360
Filename 2: H&M_Leggings_byAnubis360
· Bottom shirt
· Jumper's suspenders and pockets
Known issue: The pockets look a tad distorted at the top if you zoom too much, but it's unnoticeable during the gameplay
Natalia Folds Dress
· Necklace's flower
Filename: H&M_Toulon Dress_byAnubis360
All this outfits are under everyday and formal categories, for young adults and adults.
Dada Mini Skirt, Jessica Bubble Dress, Knit Dress, Nantes Jumper and Natalia Folds Dress: 3595
· Toulon Dress: 3866
· Ethinc Blouse: 3486
· Tight trousers: 836
All these meshes have the same poly count as the original EA meshes
The hair in Dada Mini Skirt from PeggyZone
The hair in Ethnic Blouse from EA Store
The hair in Jessica Bubble Dress by Cazy
The hair in Nantes Jumper by Cazy
The hair in Natalia Folds Dress by Savio
The hair in Toulon Dress by Man
The hair in Knit Dress is no longer available to download :/, but I got it from My Sims 3 Blog
The boots in Knit Dress from LiliSims
The necklace in Jessica Bubble Dress from Rose Sims (Sims 3/Accesories/Page 5)
Skin default replacement used is from Club Crimsyn
Korean model by Sisaly
I made these with TSR Workshop
My Friends, CFF dudes and dudettes!
Specially to: whitewaterwood; jordoosims; thedivineone; SimsShine; Wicked_poppies; jmtmom; austinf4564; FREEDOM_55 and joninmobile
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 709.8 KB · Downloads: 57,039 · 4th Nov 2009
|709.8 KB||57,039||4th Nov 2009|
Size: 770.4 KB · Downloads: 63,191 · 4th Nov 2009
|770.4 KB||63,191||4th Nov 2009|
Size: 551.8 KB · Downloads: 60,163 · 4th Nov 2009
|551.8 KB||60,163||4th Nov 2009|
Size: 1.27 MB · Downloads: 66,621 · 4th Nov 2009
|1.27 MB||66,621||4th Nov 2009|
Size: 1.05 MB · Downloads: 65,193 · 4th Nov 2009
|1.05 MB||65,193||4th Nov 2009|
Size: 1,016.2 KB · Downloads: 61,679 · 4th Nov 2009
|1,016.2 KB||61,679||4th Nov 2009|
Size: 593.1 KB · Downloads: 61,169 · 4th Nov 2009
|593.1 KB||61,169||4th Nov 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
I do NOT take requests/suggestions/ideas!