Fly Away Home - Recolors of the Lovely Ladybug Loft!
Uploaded 8th May 2013 at 5:22 PM · Updated 8th May 2013 at 2:52 AM by Fivey
Not everyone likes using pesticides on their plants, and it might spread into their sims' behavior. However, not everyone likes the overly cheery textures of the Lovely Ladybug Loft, and want something a bit more natural looking. Well, here's something to help on your search for home.
Here we have ten recolors of the original Ladybug loft. Instead of the saccharine patterned white post it originally comes on, we have instead a nice, earthy wood derived from a wood texture from Goat. For a bit more variety, the tops of the lofts are solid colors. The colors I used come from AlfredAskew's "The View" color actions.
Here's all ten colors, with their "color" names listed below for ease of choice.
Included in the are the ten retextures, a preview picture, and a color swatch I grabbed off Alfie's site. The mesh is a Maxis mesh, so you shouldn't need to ask for one.
Additional Credits: Maxis
Goat - wood texture
AlfredAskew - "The View" color actions
CuriousB - Default grass terrain
Fly Away Home - Lovely Ladybug Loft Recolors.zip
Size: 1.09 MB · Downloads: 4,109 · 8th May 2013
|1.09 MB||4,109||8th May 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.