Basilica di San Stefano
Well, now they can at the beautiful Basilica di San Stefano!!!
This stunning, Florentine-inspired church, with its polychrome marble facade, is the perfect wedding venue. It features a gorgeous, bright Baroque sanctuary in soft pastels of pink and green with gilt detailing. A handy reception room, lounge, and restrooms are nestled in the attached structures, and a small courtyard provides a bit of nature with a small garden. Any Sim with an eagle-eye for architecture and beauty, regardless of creed (assassino or otherwise) will enjoy a visit to the Basilica di San Stefano.
And for some reason, conveniently underneath the tower, there is an ever-present cart and pile of hay... must be some sort of authentic detail. It's just like the real Firenze, Italia!!
Lot size: 20x30
Version: 1.55 (Current patch as of July 4, 2013)
Games used: All EPs up to and including University Life. No SPs were used.
No CC or Store Items used!
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 158,620
Number of bedrooms: |
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Built with Game Version: 1.55
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Basilica di San Stefano.zip
Size: 3.53 MB · Downloads: 5,020 · 6th Jul 2013
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3