updated: Gothique Sleeping Room set
Updated: 22nd Jul 2018 at 9:22 AM
version 2: the mirror is finally add thanks to vero who fixed the reflection problem
description:The question isn't whether or not sleeping in such an exquisite room is magical. The question is will one ever wake up?
so i uploaded my conversion of Gothique Living set from the sims 3 store back in march found over here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=551257 but now i converted Gothique Sleeping Room set it 10 items as for the set all objects have variety of colors and everything is completable with design tool
Gothique Wall Mirror:325$
Reynard The Raven:125$
Oval Gothique Painting:300$
Gothique Glass Spider:195$
Gothique Double Bed:4000$
Gothique Curtain II:325$
Gothique Coffee Table :290$
Gothique Candle Stool:195$
have fun fellow simmers and leave a comment
Gothique Wall Mirror:754
Reynard The Raven:486
Oval Gothique Painting:510
Gothique Glass Spider:459
Gothique Double Bed:2450
Gothique Curtain II:512
Gothique Coffee Table :398
Gothique Candle Stool:867
vero for fixing the mirror reflection
you guys for downloading and commenting
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
This mod has specific instructions!http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=551257
Gothique sleeproom by g1g2.rar
| latest version (doawnload this)
Size: 6.66 MB · Downloads: 2,045 · 22nd Jul 2018
|6.66 MB||2,045||22nd Jul 2018|
Gothique Sleeping Room by g1g2 v2.zip
| old version
Size: 6.68 MB · Downloads: 4,919 · 1st Jun 2015
|6.68 MB||4,919||1st Jun 2015|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
anyone can recolor my stuff as long as you link and credit
donate if you want to support me
This page love you ;)