Bold Bandana Wrap (default + custom)
Uploaded 29th Dec 2015 at 5:43 PM · Updated 29th Dec 2015 at 6:03 PM by Artemida
- replaces the desert ninja mask recolour available for adult males with OfB
- works for all ages
- affects chemistry as a hat, can and will spawn on townies
- binned, family linked, decustomized and compressed
- requires Open for Business
- four natural colours + one grey for elders (included in the black file)
- Toddler - Elder
- affect chemistry as a hat, can and will spawn on townies
- binned, family linked and compressed
- Base Game compatible
- mesh by Electronic Arts, converted by SerenityFalls - included
- hair textures by Iosiren (Neena, Simgaroop) and Remi (Pooklet, NuiTR, Simgaroop, Neena and Nymphy)
- hair colours by Remi (brown and blond slightly edited by me)
Quick Easy Hair Binner by CatOfEvilGenius,
| non-default. Base Game compatible
Size: 2.24 MB · Downloads: 3,472 · 29th Dec 2015
|2.24 MB||3,472||29th Dec 2015|
| default replacemet. Requires Open for Business
Size: 2.24 MB · Downloads: 2,390 · 29th Dec 2015
|2.24 MB||2,390||29th Dec 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Looking for my new stuff?
For my new creations visit my Tumblr page:
In the middle of Nowhere