Harvestable Blueberry Plant
Updated: 23rd Jul 2021 at 6:38 PM
- Updated for Cottage Living
- Enabled for Village Shoppe and Grocery Order by this mod
Fixed name of Blueberry
- Dutch Translations - Yuna_Vs
- German Translations - Lornaria1 and Helene912
- French Translations - Candyman
- Spanish Translations - Geosims
- Made compatible with Eco Pack ( Support for Fizzy Juicing - Will require additional Custom Fizzy Juices Mod)
- Updated for University cafeteria recipe and dorm chests
- Updated for the latest Patch (12/12/2019 – PC: 220.127.116.110 / Mac: 18.104.22.1680)
Update - 16.10.2019
- Updated for conservationist career and Spell casting
- Russian translations by leoobarse
Update - 17th April 2019 Patch
--- Updated to Patch :UPDATE: 4/16/2019 — PC 22.214.171.1240 / Mac 126.96.36.1990
Update 12th January 2019
- Corrected Blueberry Object definition to make it compatible with recipes and preserves
Update - July 18 : Updated growing season
- Growing season : Summer and Fall
- Can be planted in freezing temps
- Blueberry can be found in the catalogue now without cheats
If the translations have all reverted back to English, i will add the translations later! i had to redo the harvestables and some translations may have been lot
Update 23rd June
--- Fixed the issue of blueberry turning into blackberry
Update - 21st June 2018 : Season Patch
--- Updated to Seasons Patch ( PC 188.8.131.520 / Mac 184.108.40.2060)
Update - 9, Nov, 2017 : Pets Patch
--- Updated to Pets Patch (PC - 220.127.116.110 / Mac 18.104.22.1680)
--- Updated with Brazilian Portuguese translation (Thanks Akin_)
Update (20.01.2017) - Updated as the previous file was throwing a script error due to incomplete merging
--- Updated for Patch 22.214.171.1240 (Toddler patch) [ Remove the old files as the packages has been renamed and would not replace]
--- Toddler compatible (aka toddlers can eat the harvestable, play with the plant)
--- Can be sold using City living stands
-- Now Raspberries can be found under Appliances --> Misc ( no need to turn debug on!)
-- Updated with Translations - Dutch (ElenaInTheSims) , Polish (Piesek64) , Spanish( gato_24)
-- Bugfix- Fixed an error whereby raspberry recipe requirements were not displaying properly
Update-18.4.2016: - Updated with Chinese Traditional (wuccwzt) Translations.
- Fixed grammatical errors and updated the string(Thanks wuccwzt and Menaceman44 )
Adds a custom Harvestable Blueberry plant to the game.
---The Blueberry plant produces Blueberry which can be harvested
---Blueberries are tagged as a fruit and can be eaten raw.
---Blueberries can be used as a cooking ingredient in any recipe which requires fruit ( Custom Blueberry recipes to come later)
---Can be planted like any other fruit
If the Plants do not become harvestable : -
1. Make sure , you are on the latest patch
2. Plant the veggie and not the plant/bush from debug
3. Re-plant if plant takes to long to go into harvestable mode
4. Use Debug Gardening Interaction made visible by me to check for harvestables
5. If the harvestable is small then, use the mod Debug Gardening Interaction made visible by me to 'Grow plant (+50)' a couple of times to take the plant to fully mature/blossoming stage (Harvestable is small if the plant is not fully mature)
Use No Tiny Harvestables by LITTLEMSSAM if you want the harvestables to be the same size always
Requirement : Base game compatible
Made with Game Version PC Version 126.96.36.1990 / Mac Version 188.8.131.520
Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod
Localization: - Traditional Chinese (wuccwzt)
-Sims 4 studio
-EA Maxis( for the sims 3 blueberry mesh)
Note : I am keeping the custom recipes on hold for a bit in anticipation of the rumoured Restaurant GP/pack(as i am sure all my uploaded as well as wip recipes will require updating).
Next up is Raspberries.
Blueberry Plant:Same as the Base Game Blackberry Bush
Blueberry Fruit: High LOD - 193 vertices/276 polygons , Medium LOD - 128 vertices/177 polygons. (I have modified the sims 3 Blueberry mesh)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Custom Harvestable Blueberry Plant
Size: 720.2 KB · Downloads: 146,112 · 23rd Jul 2021
|720.2 KB||146,112||23rd Jul 2021|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
1.Do not reupload or claim as your own
2. Do not include my meshes without permission. Recolours are fine and welcome
3. Please give credit if you use any of my code
All Sims 4 mods are compatible with latest patch - 11/12/2019 – PC 184.108.40.2060 / Mac 220.127.116.110
For sims 4 mods please please please read through the main download post before asking whether the mod is compatible with the latest patch.
Most of my new downloads - My new blogspot
For my Tumblr Exclusive Downloads - Extra non MTS Downloads
For my Sims 4 WIPs , see these posts on tumblr and my twitter account linked in the profile