Harvestable Olive Tree
Updated: 22nd Jul 2021 at 9:56 PM
- Updated for Cottage Living
- Enabled for Village Shoppe and Grocery Order by this mod
- Dutch Translations - Yuna_Vs
- German Translations - Lornaria1 and Helene912
- French Translations - Candyman
- Spanish Translations - Geosims
- Made compatible with Eco Pack ( Support for Fizzy Juicing - Will require additional Custom Fizzy Juices Mod)
Update - 16.10.2019
- Updated for conservationist career and Spell casting
- Russian translations by leoobarse
Update - July 18 : Updated growing season
- Growing season : Spring, Summer and Fall
- Cannot be planted in freezing temps
Update - 21st June 2018 : Season Patch
--- Updated to Seasons Patch ( PC 184.108.40.2060 / Mac 220.127.116.110)
Update - 19, Feb, 2018
--- Updated to appear without having to turn debug on
Update - 9, Nov, 2017 : Pets Patch
--- Updated to Pets Patch (PC - 18.104.22.1680 / Mac 22.214.171.1240)
--- Updated with Brazilian Portuguese translation (Thanks Akin_)
--- Updated for Patch 126.96.36.1990 (Toddler patch) [ Remove the old files as the packages has been renamed and would not replace]
--- Toddler compatible (aka toddlers can eat the harvestable, play with the plant)
--- Can be sold using City living stands
Update-31.8.2016: Some misc bug fixes and updated compatibility with latest patches.
Update-14.2.2016: - Updated with Chinese Traditional,Dutch,French,Italian,Spanish Translations.
- Fixed a typo
Update(5.02.16) - Removed the tree model and textures from the package as those are unnecessary resources and are referenced from the base game.
Thank you plasticbox for pointing out that i don't actually need them and letting me dissect your package!
Note to translators: I have provided the new translation strings at the bottom of this post
Adds a custom Harvestable Olive Tree to the game.
---The Olive Tree produces Olives which can be harvested
---Olives are tagged as a fruit and can be eaten raw.
---Olives can be used as a cooking ingredient in any recipe which requires fruit ( Custom olive recipes to come later)
---Olives can be found in the debug mode (turn on debug mode and search for 'Olives' )
---They can also be bought from the fridge using shop from fridge mod by Graycurse
---Can be planted like any other fruit
If the Plants do not become harvestable : -
1. Make sure , you are on the latest patch
2. Plant the veggie and not the plant/bush from debug
3. Re-plant if plant takes to long to go into harvestable mode
4. Use Debug Gardening Interaction made visible by me to check for harvestables
5. If the harvestable is small then, use the mod Debug Gardening Interaction made visible by me to 'Grow plant (+50)' a couple of times to take the plant to fully mature/blossoming stage (Harvestable is small if the plant is not fully mature)
Use No Tiny Harvestables by LITTLEMSSAM if you want the harvestables to be the same size always
Requirement : Base game compatible
Made with Game Version PC Version 188.8.131.520 / Mac Version 184.108.40.2060
Conflicts: Should not conflict with any other mod
 0x9710D509: Very popular and versatile prodeuce.
 0xE6B7FA81: Olive Tree
 0x9EC8162D: Olive
 0x2446101B: Olive Tree
 0x8AD1D78E: A common tree that produces Olives
Localization: - English (icemunmun) , French (MiniMimi) , Traditional Chinese (wuccwzt) , Dutch (ElenaInTheSims) , Spanish (gato_24), Italian(Eï¿½manï¿½)
-Sims 4 studio
Olive Tree:Same as the Base Game Apple Tree
Olive Fruit: High LOD - 151 vertices/218 polygons , Medium LOD - 109 vertices/149 polygons
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Custom harvestable Olive Tree
Size: 24.6 KB · Downloads: 131,725 · 22nd Jul 2021
|24.6 KB||131,725||22nd Jul 2021|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
1.Do not reupload or claim as your own
2. Do not include my meshes without permission. Recolours are fine and welcome
3. Please give credit if you use any of my code
All Sims 4 mods are compatible with latest patch - 11/12/2019 – PC 220.127.116.110 / Mac 18.104.22.1680
For sims 4 mods please please please read through the main download post before asking whether the mod is compatible with the latest patch.
Most of my new downloads - My new blogspot
For my Tumblr Exclusive Downloads - Extra non MTS Downloads
For my Sims 4 WIPs , see these posts on tumblr and my twitter account linked in the profile