Zac Hair for M&F
Updated: 27th Jan 2019 at 2:07 AM
*EA maxis match colors.
*Male and Female.
*Teens, Young Adults, Adults and Elders.
*Disallowed for random.
*Works with Sliders.
Hair Mesh: 18 Swatches .
Total File Size: 6.8 MB
PLEASE READ TOU before editing it.
If you have any questions/troubles send me a PM.
LOD0 1824 Polygons. (Yes I didn't forget a 0, it's low poly ).
LOD1 1368 Polygons
LOD2 684 Polygons
LOD3 342 Polygons
Sims 4 Studio
Blender 2.70 & 2.78
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||ZacHair_Mathcope.package (inside ZacHair_Mathcope.zip)|
|Title||ShortCrewCutSidePart by Mathcope|
|Mesh name:||ShortCrewCutSidePart by Mathcope|
Size: 6.47 MB · Downloads: 23,777 · 26th Jan 2019
|6.47 MB||23,777||26th Jan 2019|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.