MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Virgil Sanders Logo PJs tops and bottoms
by sandersfan22 Posted 13th Jun 2020 at 4:41 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2020 at 9:48 AM by sandersfan22
0 Comments / replies (Who?)
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a set of sleepwear for Virgil Sanders from the sanders sides on YT.
This is made for Teens, Adults, Young adults, and elders.
The shirt can be found in CAS in the button up section of the sleep and everyday categories for tops.
It has two black, two white and two purple shirts with different colored Logos on it.
The sleep Pants can be found in CAS in the Pants section of the sleep and everyday categories for the bottoms.
It has two black, two white, and two purple pants each with a differently colored Logo on it.
When paired together the shirt hides the Logo on the pants.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.15 MB · Downloads: 300 · 13th Jun 2020
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.