Plot size: 20x30
Cost: furnished 148014 $; unfurnished 70210 $
Floors in Building: 2
Lot function: gym
There is no additional SS. Only game and additions, except for Keti Perry and Forward to the Future.
School for high school students. For lower grades, it is located in the historical part of the city. The school has 3 classes, 1 gym, changing room with shower, dining room, banquet room, director's office, medical office, separate toilet m / f.
The site itself is defined as a gym. With it you can use mods for schools and liberal professions (for example from Zerbu).
Plot from the city of Tara 3.0. (https://modthesims.info/d/654172/ta...0-04-2021.html).
1. Unpack the archive.
2. Add a school along the way: Electronic Arts / The Sims 3 / Downloads.
3. Launch the game and click on "Downloads". Select the downloaded material and upload it.
4. We start the game and select a site.
Number of bedrooms: |
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.+ 6 SPs
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.41 MB · Downloads: 629 · 27th May 2021
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!