Harry Potter Nimbus 2000 and 2001 (sit on)
Uploaded 29th Jul 2005 at 1:47 AM · Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 10:14 PM by Canoodle
I haven't tried it without University, but I don't know why it wouldn't work, post any bugs, wants, questions, remarks, insults =p you want.
And for all those Harry Potter fans out there (just like me!), I've made a recolor of the nimbus to have the nimbus 2001 also (black one)!!! It is only a recolor so you have to get the basic mesh wich is the nimbus 2000 one (brown one).
Programs: Maya , simPE, Sims2MeshTool, UVmapper, Photoshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The famous Nimbus, elegant and easy to use... Either you play Quidditch or you like little rides, the Nimbus is for you. A must have in all wizarding families!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 26.8 KB · Downloads: 17,744 · 29th Jul 2005
|26.8 KB||17,744||29th Jul 2005|
Size: 153.8 KB · Downloads: 20,324 · 29th Jul 2005
|153.8 KB||20,324||29th Jul 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.