I'll definitely go for the theme this month.
I'll test on GOS and perhaps on MTS if they accept my downloads ...
- My first idea is a whole vacation neighbourhood to meet a custom NPC, the yeti ! (made out of big foot with some original interactions / animations) However it will be difficult and there's no time left.
- I got an idea today : it's an old project of mine. I wanted to be able to wear out all that pull over and coat in outwear category to wear some less warm cloth in every day category but some that will still match the outwear ! So that when you enter the house you don't just suddenly wear a totally different cloth and shoes ...
I had already done one outfit and I found some samples on the web for a few hours.
I think that second project is promissing and doable in the time left.
- Just thought about a new idea : a secret Hobby Lot that is in fact the santa claus house !!! You have to get an invitation from santa himself, but for that, I have to finish my custom NPC caribean santa !
- That one santa. However, I'm working on it for two years now, so it won't come out, not this month.
Just got new ideas :
- I love simwardrobe presents. A smart one that provides something according to the aspiration of the sim opening it would be great.
- In my country, pupils just love wearing red and white oufits (not santa) the last day of school before christmas, it's like a tradition. I could do a red and white version of the uniform if I was good at texturing ...