Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2013 at 7:17 AM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 25th May 2014 at 7:31 AM.
Default Searching For Sims 1 Music Information
Hi there.

So, question to the crowd, maybe you can help out. I'm looking for information about any music that's contained in The Sims Livin' Large expansion pack, and The Sims Online.

I run this webpage that contains a track list of several files contained in the game & its packs. I list their file name, the actual title of the music, and its performer or composer. I have every pack except those two, so the list is incomplete unfortunately.

So basically if you have either or both those packs (Livin' Large & Sims Online), I'd like to discuss the matter here. Also, if you'd like to help add to the information already provided on my webpage, I would also appreciate it.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 10:56 AM
File not found .... too bad. :/

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 1:24 AM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 25th May 2014 at 7:31 AM.
Ah, haven't updated it. Here's the new link.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!