Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#6976 Old 18th Aug 2024 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
https://modthesims.info/d/464612/ga...e-bus-door.html

Downloaded immediately

Quote: Originally posted by simsample
WHAT! I can't imagine a sim day without Smustle. That and MYSHUNO!

I like to have the house's stereo playing music while I play for ambience and whenever I invite a group of people over it ends up being a game of whack-a-mole just to get them to stop dancing and come inside the house
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6977 Old 18th Aug 2024 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ivrats Dargy
I like to have the house's stereo playing music while I play for ambience and whenever I invite a group of people over it ends up being a game of whack-a-mole just to get them to stop dancing and come inside the house

Oh yes, I do understand, but I seem to be the one person that loves all the things in the game that others find annoying!
Mad Poster
#6978 Old 19th Aug 2024 at 12:10 AM
When I see my Sims doing the smustle, I want to learn the steps so I can join in. I reckon if you can't do the smustle, and don't enjoy playing red hands, then you're not a real Sim!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#6979 Old 19th Aug 2024 at 12:37 AM
I love making every Sim on a community lot join a smustle.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#6980 Old 19th Aug 2024 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
When I see my Sims doing the smustle, I want to learn the steps so I can join in. I reckon if you can't do the smustle, and don't enjoy playing red hands, then you're not a real Sim!

I love how red hands raises fun more than woohoo. People irl like to advertise products as "Better than Sex!" but I guess a game of red hands really is so!

Also, as far as learning it, there's probably youtube videos for that.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#6981 Old 19th Aug 2024 at 9:31 AM Last edited by Bulbizarre : 19th Aug 2024 at 9:55 AM.
Trying to have my Sim take a social group to a community lot but for some reason group members keep getting the "leave" action and walking off.

EDIT: It only happens on smaller lots, I guess i hit a visitor limit.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#6982 Old 20th Aug 2024 at 10:48 PM
Probably not quite "GRRRR!", as I've been putting up with it for over eleven years now, but I wish the game would show gravestones the same way round in Neighbourhood View as in Lot View. Compare these two views of Pleasantview Cemetery just after I moved the Goth graves there.

Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#6983 Old 21st Aug 2024 at 5:35 PM
You know, I'm sure that one of the EPs did something weird to the gravestones, and rotated the mesh around so that the texture is oddly displayed at 90 degrees of where it ought to be. I can't really put my finger on why I think this, and since I no longer have the discs installed I can't even test it with AGS but I just have this weird hunch. I wonder if the lot imposter version of the mesh confirms my hunch.

Check out my thoughts on Psymchology (Sim Psychology) - latest post is on the main six aspirations.
Theorist
#6984 Old 21st Aug 2024 at 7:55 PM
I guess it's either Nightlife, Pets, or Apartment Life. Nightlife changed the graves so that they can be moved to community lots, the pet graves look different than the human ones (though I guess it's not that much of a change - human graves can toggle between graves and urns), and the Apartment Life witches can raise Sims from the dead as zombies.

DJ. who?
opin suomea, kerro mulle vitsi DM:ssä (ja ole valmis selittämään se)
Mad Poster
#6985 Old Today at 3:41 AM
boolProp dormSpecificToolsDisabled (default true) disabling collections. Why?

Page 280 of 280