Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#976 Old 18th Jul 2024 at 10:34 PM
Vicky Christina Barcelona. Two women go on vacation in Barcelona, where an attractive painter tries to seduce both of them -- and does, although not together as he would like. Enjoyed the scenery (Spain is gorgeous!), and will never say no to seeing Scarlett Johannson or Penelope Cruz, but i wasn't into the story.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#977 Old 22nd Jul 2024 at 6:56 PM
Boogie Nights, 1997. Star-filled cast involving Burt Reynolds trying to get Mark Wahlberg to do adult film in the ‘70s/’80s. Appearances by a bunch of known actors. Nice music. Cars were tolerable. Dug the chick on rollerskates.

Mean Streets. 1973. Early Scorcese film about the New York Mafia, featuring a young Robert de Niro (pre-Taxi Driver), as well as a youngish David Proval, better known as Richie Aprile from The Sopranoes. I was surprised he was the only Sopranoes actor I recognized. Good music, NYC at night is pretty. Possible shot of WTC towers right after construction, but not positive. Never really got into the film.
Theorist
#978 Old 5th Aug 2024 at 2:31 PM
I watched half of 'Eating Raoul' two nights ago. It is terminally stoopid. I might not bother with the second half.
Theorist
#979 Old 8th Aug 2024 at 7:15 AM
Eating Raoul (1982): A relatively boring Los Angeles couple discovers a bizarre, if not murderous, way to get funding for opening a restaurant.
Bad (1-4)
Page 40 of 40