Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:12 AM
Default Playing catch, snowball fight and the greenhouse
Sorry! I tried asking this in another thread, but no one replied. Maybe someone else can help me. Thanks!

Is it just me, or does anyone else have trouble getting your Sims to play catch or have a snowfight? I've tried clicking everywhere I can think of and nothing comes up to let me do either of these.

Also, I put a roof on my greenhouse and it still snowed inside of it. Is that just my game having fun?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:18 AM
did you merge the greenhouse with the house? cause i did that and i forgot that there was roof to the house that was in the way and so it was blocking the greenhouse roof and still not stopping the snow.... as for the snowball fights, they are in the interactions with another sim... same with playing catch, its in the "play" interaction....

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 3:25 AM
Photo me--

Thanks for the reply! No, the greenhouse is separate from the house. I'm going to go in again and see if I can put it on once more.

As for the other, I don't get the interaction under play. Do both have to be outside for it to pop up? Actually, I don't think I've gotten it then, either. I must have a conflict happening. Thanks again!