Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#876 Old 11th Mar 2024 at 5:27 PM
Default Who says teenage mums are no good?

Roxie Hamble is tucking in her son Joey, just before going to bed herself. Her teenage husband Ron is out working a nightshift to earn the money to keep them all.

You may be surprised at her choice of nightwear, a Newsea silver bikini, but I'm sure Ron won't be complaining when he returns from work in the small hours.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#877 Old 6th May 2024 at 7:25 PM
Ka-Ah and Brothus Klapper, I featured their toddler pics here

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#878 Old 14th Jul 2024 at 6:21 PM
These are all the teens from my Pleasantview-Strangetown current playthrough so far. Click the pics for names and parents.
Scholar
#879 Old 28th Jul 2024 at 6:42 PM
Default Second Batch of Pleasantview-Strangetown Teens
More teens born in Pleasantview and Strangetown. Click the pics for names and parents.
Test Subject
#880 Old 2nd Sep 2024 at 12:06 AM
When I started my neighborhood, I used to take pictures of my teenagers right before I sent them off to college. Usually they had their parent or siblings with them and I used to order the photo and put it up somewhere.
I don't do this anymore, but I'm thinking about starting again.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#881 Old 24th Sep 2024 at 1:27 AM
These are from my old Neighborhood 1/Old Town prequel hood that excludes the Goth family.
Test Subject
#882 Old 3rd Oct 2024 at 7:52 PM
Loki, Vidcund, Pascal, and Circe:
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#883 Old Today at 4:33 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : Today at 4:44 PM.
Today is my birthday, so I made this new Romance Teen. Her name - Bertha Day:

Bertha has moved into 70 Middle Lane, Pleasantview, with her older friend Helen Lawton (sitting inside studying cooking.

A few minutes later Bertha is greeting Amy Jones, the local papergirl.

Already in Pleasantview since the end of last month are teenage boys Josh McInnes and Don Barlow

Here Don (standing in "Castaway" loincloth, and Josh (seated in white shorts) are eating supper with their first day guests. Pleasantview Townie Joe Carr is eating his at the computer, while Brandi Broke, Herb Oldie and Harriet Hume are sitting at the table with Josh. Harriet is another recent arrival from CAS-Land. Don and Josh are destined to become townies.

While they were eating, Herb's wife Coral arrived. She got into conversation with Josh and before long she was having a pillow fight with him in the street outside. Coral seems to have fallen for this teenage Adonis hook, line and sinker! When I checked on her later at home all but one of her wants were to do things with Josh. The other want is a generic one to have woohoo in bed. Of course this might be with Herb, but maybe, just maybe . . .
Josh likes Coral as much as Coral likes Josh.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#884 Old Today at 5:32 PM
Happy Birthday @AndrewGloria !!!

I completely forgot we were at that time of the year already (have been away from reality with my poorly mother just recently). Bertha is lovely!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#885 Old Today at 6:02 PM
Happy Birthday, AndrewGloria!

And hope your mother is okay, simsample!
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#886 Old Today at 7:24 PM
Page 36 of 36