Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th May 2024 at 1:24 AM Last edited by SimishGamer : 18th May 2024 at 10:18 PM.
Default Weekly Build Challenge
Weekly Build Challenge

Do you love to build? If the answer to that question was yes, you are in the right place. This page will be used for people to take part in a weekly build challenge and showcase their creative sides. Feel free to chat, post your own creations and chill with me.

Each week you can find a new shell by searching either my user name: simishgamer or by using the tag feature with #wbc and the number of the week so for example week one is #wbc1.

Week 2

This weeks challenge is: Container Home
Find the shell with #wbc2.
If you are uploading it to the gallery please tag it with #wbc1 so I can see your awesome creation.
1) You must leave the containers where they are, you can not move them or make them bigger.
2) You are allowed to change the paths between the containers and make more of them.
3) You can use this for singe or multi home.
4)Keep price under 75k.
5)Interior and exterior creativity are up to each builder so feel free to get creative.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th May 2024 at 1:24 AM Last edited by SimishGamer : 18th May 2024 at 10:17 PM.
Past Challenges

Week 1
This weeks challenge is a Trailer Park:
Find the shell with #wbc1.
If you are uploading it to the gallery please tag it with #wbc1 so I can see your awesome creation.
There are four buildings, consider each building its own home. Each home can only be worth up to $50,000.
Outside each home can be designed however you want and not included in any price.
You are allowed to use any debug items in this one.
Each home needs to look different and not match any of the other homes in theme or color.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2024 at 1:24 AM Last edited by SimishGamer : 17th May 2024 at 10:56 PM.
My weekly challenges as I complete them

Week 1

Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th May 2024 at 10:18 PM
Week 2 is now available a bit early on the gallery.