3 people viewing
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#13376 Old Today at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
I've sometimes wondered if whoever named the pooklet colours is secretly a pyromaniac.

I'm pretty sure Pooklet named them. They are both a person and a texture style.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#13377 Old Today at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Almighty Hat does the extra long file name stuff and some of her hairs haven't shown up in game because the name is too long (I had to shorten it). Credit people in the upload post, not the file name!

I used to do the jungle Downloads folder. XD That's why I had to reorganise all my CC a while back.

^ I had a repo'd clothing set from one creator where I'd just put whatever came in the zip folders into my downloads. Couldn't understand why the textures didn't show up. They did, once I removed the 3 or so layers of folders...

Memo to self from then on - always check what's actually in the zip files, and always shorten down file paths (folders and/or file names). It's also one of the reasons why I don't export files directly from zip files to my downloads folder.

Had an even more annoying issue back when I still had my XP laptop. Some files kept getting their names cut off, so "somethingname.package" became "SOMETHI~.package" and I couldn't figure out why for the longest time. Also turned out to be caused by too long file paths (which used to be an even bigger issue with XP, and actually showed up as such - these days you don't even know).

I had a jungle Downloads folder for the longest time, too. Things kept getting added, I kept putting them in new folders (or "New from -today's date-" kind of folders, and it was all a big mess. Now I've organized most of my old CC, but the trouble is, there doesn't seem to be a finish line
Page 536 of 536