Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old Yesterday at 8:49 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Downtown Lot - How to flatten?
Apologies if I posted in the wrong category. I was away for a few days and when I returned, I found my computer crashed so I am starting Sims2 "again".

I would like to flatten two lots with Alien or Vampire holes. I have done it in the past but cannot find the cheat again no matter where I search. Help Please.
Mad Poster
#2 Old Yesterday at 9:18 PM
It's a button in the terrain editing UI in build mode.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old Yesterday at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by momshavinfun
Apologies if I posted in the wrong category. I was away for a few days and when I returned, I found my computer crashed so I am starting Sims2 "again".

I would like to flatten two lots with Alien or Vampire holes. I have done it in the past but cannot find the cheat again no matter where I search. Help Please.

CEF?

The full cheat typed out is boolprop constrainFloorElevation false and when you are done type that again but use true instead of false.

You can add this cheat to to your user start up cheat file with an alias. Mine is set to 'floor on' and 'floor off'. If you don't have a cheat file I suggest reading this https://pleasantsims.com/sims-2-userstartup-cheat/ and you can download Cindy's. You can add and take away cheats to it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~