Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2024 at 12:21 PM
Default Unknown Crashing Occurring at The Same Time
Hi Sims 2 Guys~

I may need help on unknown crashing

[Matter]

As I checked, my game crashing will occur only every Sunday 6:00-6:05 pm, and my game run very well except for this time period...

I know maybe there is/are mods related with this time period caused game crashing, but I haven't found out yet...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Sep 2024 at 12:25 PM
Since you can reliably reproduce the problem, you can do a binary search.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2024 at 5:05 PM Last edited by ladybugjp : 17th Sep 2024 at 5:05 PM. Reason: Typo
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
Since you can reliably reproduce the problem, you can do a binary search.

Yeah, I used 50/50 method and I think I found it, but strangely SCI checked it's an unknown mod and I don't remember what it is with its unreadable codes...
Fortunately after I removed it from Download folder, my game hasn't crashed up to now.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Sep 2024 at 6:35 PM
Is that 6:00-6:05 pm sim time or RL time? If RL then I'd wonder if you had an update or virus check that was messing with the game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old Yesterday at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Is that 6:00-6:05 pm sim time or RL time? If RL then I'd wonder if you had an update or virus check that was messing with the game.

It's the sims time LOL
Forum Resident
#6 Old Yesterday at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladybugjp
Yeah, I used 50/50 method and I think I found it, but strangely SCI checked it's an unknown mod and I don't remember what it is with its unreadable codes...
Fortunately after I removed it from Download folder, my game hasn't crashed up to now.

What's the filename?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old Today at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ovenhole
What's the filename?

sorry I failed to identify its name...The filename is just named with scrambled texts...I must moved it from its original folder when I downloaded it, and SCI said it's an unknown mod I just deleted it and everything is fine so far. The mod file size is around 6mb, I think it should be functional mod.