Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2024 at 6:21 AM Last edited by chitownriverscum : 3rd Jun 2024 at 4:16 PM.
Default Plain black domino mask
Since the COVID pandemic, there's been a mirror pandemic of PPE-type Sim face masks, to the extent that it's difficult to find any other kind. I did locate one in the shape I want, but it was a sparkly "bedazzled" style... I just want a plain black one, like the villains in old movies used to wear. Or, the Dread Pirate Westley, seen below. Thanks much!
Screenshots

My beard grows to my toes; I never wears no clothes.
I wraps my hair around my bare,
And down the road I goes. -Shel Silverstein
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2024 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chitownriverscum
Since the COVID pandemic, there's been a mirror pandemic of PPE-type Sim face masks, to the extent that it's difficult to find any other kind. I did locate one in the shape I want, but it was a sparkly "bedazzled" style... I just want a plain black one, like the villains in old movies used to wear. Or, the Dread Pirate Westley, seen below. Thanks much!

Something like these? Zorro and Robin are wearing them. If you decide to download them, their masks will be under 'Makeup' in Bodyshop.
https://modthesims.info/d/101293/the-zorro.html
https://modthesims.info/d/365380/ni...n-costumes.html
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2024 at 4:16 PM
Yep, the Zorro will work, thank you! I'm often baffled by people's methods for tagging their uploads. The Robin had none; the Zorro had a bunch, but "mask" wasn't one of them.

Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2024 at 7:34 PM
Yep, the Zorro will work, thank you! I'm often baffled by people's methods for tagging their uploads.

The zorro one was made before tags were a thing I think! In the early days we couldn't tag our downloads.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jun 2024 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
The zorro one was made before tags were a thing I think! In the early days we couldn't tag our downloads.

Aah! I didn't think about that one. However did people get along without them? 😜

Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#6 Old 4th Jun 2024 at 10:54 AM
However did people get along without them? 😜

I think this was why the WCIF forum was made!