Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:37 PM
Default Life Stages Pictures (v1)
From babies to adults. Lets see how your "Sim 3" Sims develop and age.

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 5:02 AM
This is the teen I made for the 'Runaway Teen Challenge', so this is her from teen-elder. Her name is Maddie G.
As a teen, with nothing but her backpack
[IMG][/IMG]
Maddie miraculously saved enough money to go to uni, so here she is posing in her dorm room.
[IMG][/IMG]
She completed her degree and got her own house...
[IMG][/IMG]
And had a plantsim daughter named Ellie.
[IMG][/IMG]
Sorry about the cozy cropping, I had to make sure they weren't over the size limit. I hope you liked the pictures, have a nice day. ^ ^
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 9:04 PM Last edited by esouths : 11th Aug 2015 at 9:19 PM.
Default The Bunks...
Here comes a picture flood of my longest running family on epic lifespan, the Bunks:

Alden Bunk (left) is a good kid who grows up to be a firefighter. He marries twice and has had 5 children. His sons and daughters already have some adult children!

Alden Bunk and his mother, and little brother Carter (an outdoorsman and Marine who dies early in his young adult life)

Alden Bunk and Diedre Littler (Bridgeport)

Alden and his daughter Marquette. Marquette grows up to be a journalist. She marries Gussie Bell (Apaloosa Plains) who is a musician-composer.

Parker and Marquette Bunk, children of Alden Bunk and Diedre Littler. 3rd generation. And their pets, Rocky and Bullwinkle. Parker grows up as a kind of basement bum who is an inventor. He is still alive.

The family

Alden later divorces and marries another woman, this is one of his children, Chase.

Gussie and Marquette Bell's child .Corinna. Corinna goes to uni and meets Cid Serverus, she is a musician like her father.

Corinna Bell and Cid Serverus (University) children, Aurora and Somer Bell

Parker Bunk and Maebe Sanborn (Apaloosa?) family - Chase, Shaun, and Slayne. Sadly those greeting cards get deleted with the cache files... -.-

Here's the entire album from recent to olders pictures: http://s150.photobucket.com/user/es...html?sort=3&o=0
Sadly I haven't been taking recent pictures of my sim families. The last one is the most recent