Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old Yesterday at 10:28 PM
It's hard for me to pick a least favorite... I guess BV? If only because I don't use the vacation system like, ever if at all. Favorite feature from that is absolutely jewelry and, most importantly, WALKING TO LOTS!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old Yesterday at 10:52 PM
I don't care very much for BV, probably because I've never taken a sim on vacation. I don't know if I can fairly class it as my least favourite, though, since I haven't really tried it yet. But anyway, what I like about it is saunas, massage tables and the tea-drinking set.

Surprised to see so much hate for FreeTime. It has always been one of my favourites. I agree that the enthusiasm system and the thousands of notifications are stupidly annoying but I just nerf them with mods, so, eh. I like them doing the hobby idles!

Out of the EPs I have played more of, I think Nightlife is my least favourite. But I do love dates, chemistry, and inventory is handy. I find the entire concept of Downtown strange (I don't really understand what it is supposed to be - is it an American culture thing?) and I don't care for vampires.

Does Mansions and Gardens count BTW? I am still annoyed that I have to have that for UC to work. I feel like it broke so many things. However, I do like the roof slider tool a lot, and the slide down banister animation is cute, even though I rarely ever see it.

Check out my thoughts on Psymchology (Sim Psychology) - latest post is on the main six aspirations.
Page 2 of 2