Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#3101 Old 27th Sep 2024 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LauraPamplonaS
Do you remember where you got the street edge floor tiles? Or is there a way to unlock them in-game? The ones I downloaded are a little darker than the normal street tiles and it looks a little off

Yes, they are in-game items which I unlocked in the script files many years ago. There is a tutorial here on how to do it:
https://modthesims.info/t/679658
Instructor
#3102 Old 27th Sep 2024 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Yes, they are in-game items which I unlocked in the script files many years ago. There is a tutorial here on how to do it:
https://modthesims.info/t/679658

Thank you so much!
Instructor
#3103 Old 3rd Oct 2024 at 3:11 PM
Photo dump of my hood
Wish I had more time to play these days
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#3104 Old Yesterday at 6:06 PM
Mad Poster
#3105 Old Yesterday at 6:22 PM
I tried this new electric broom. Is there supposed to be this much black smoke?
Mad Poster
#3106 Old Today at 2:30 AM
Default Learning to cook safely!

When new Sims move into their first house in my game there is always a lot of studying of cooking. Even though we've had the "No more Fires" mod in place for over ten years now, my Sims and I aren't taking any chances! These Sims are all townies-to-be in Pleasantview, currently staying in the new "Larger Changing Shed", while I make essential changes to them, and they get to know a few of the locals. Left to right they are Penelope Valentine, Betty Stenhouse, Tommy Flynn, Rosanne Drummond, Cherie Stenhouse and Kayla Wylie. Betty and Cherie are sisters. Having some of the townies related to each other (like the Tricous in Downtown) makes them more interesting IMAO.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Test Subject
#3107 Old Today at 4:03 AM
@simsample
"Surrender Bella"
Page 125 of 125