Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#2651 Old 29th Jul 2024 at 12:19 PM
I was testing some things and summoned the social worker. She apparently gave up trying to fit all the babies into the van. Another social worker eventually showed up but then just disappeared after a while.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2652 Old 30th Jul 2024 at 7:39 AM

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2653 Old 31st Jul 2024 at 2:30 PM
Mad Poster
#2654 Old 31st Jul 2024 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
I was testing some things and summoned the social worker. She apparently gave up trying to fit all the babies into the van. Another social worker eventually showed up but then just disappeared after a while.

==
I've had similar problems. Happily, one time two social workers left with a few babies, but the rest of the toddlers and kids never left, and when I left & re-entered the lot they were all controllable.
AND THAT DOG! eeeuuuu

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#2655 Old Yesterday at 5:03 PM

Having just put the shopping on the table (because her mum Lianna was blocking access to the fridge, playing red hands with Julian Moltke-Jones), Gill Cuthbert discovers that she can't pick it up again to put it away.

In the end I had to help her out, by moving the shopping to the kitchen counter. She was able to able to pick it up from there, and finally put it into the fridge where it belonged!
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Page 107 of 107