Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Aug 2026 at 2:43 AM
I always created my own character to play. But, 3-4 years ago I started playing with premades. My favorite premades are:

Julian Cooke- I usually play him in Veronaville. I keep him in the culinary career, and he opens a home based business and a takeout restaurant; all at the same time. He is a working man and a money maker. I change his lifetime want because trying to make 20 friends is tough, especially since he works 3 jobs. I have only been successful in getting him 13-15 friends whenever I play him.

Chester Gieke- I usually play him in Desiderata Valley.I like trying to break him out of the geek mode. I start by giving him a makeover. Next time I play him, I'm going put him in the criminal career.

Broke Family- I love trying to get them out of poverty, especially Dustin, he deserves to live a life of comfort and security.

Jacquet Family- I love running the bakery (I love open for business) and making Gilbert into a proper man.

Tinker Family- I love this family and I love running the toy store. Stephen and Wanda usually have 2 more children, male and female twins, who I always name Teddy and Dolly. The rare occasions that twin boys are born, the names are Teddy and Scooter.
Inventor
Original Poster
#27 Old 9th Sep 2026 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Purple Dragon
I always created my own character to play. But, 3-4 years ago I started playing with premades. My favorite premades are:

Julian Cooke- I usually play him in Veronaville. I keep him in the culinary career, and he opens a home based business and a takeout restaurant; all at the same time. He is a working man and a money maker. I change his lifetime want because trying to make 20 friends is tough, especially since he works 3 jobs. I have only been successful in getting him 13-15 friends whenever I play him.

Chester Gieke- I usually play him in Desiderata Valley.I like trying to break him out of the geek mode. I start by giving him a makeover. Next time I play him, I'm going put him in the criminal career.

Broke Family- I love trying to get them out of poverty, especially Dustin, he deserves to live a life of comfort and security.

Jacquet Family- I love running the bakery (I love open for business) and making Gilbert into a proper man.

Tinker Family- I love this family and I love running the toy store. Stephen and Wanda usually have 2 more children, male and female twins, who I always name Teddy and Dolly. The rare occasions that twin boys are born, the names are Teddy and Scooter.


I had Brandi marry the son of the richest man in the entire world, so she is impoverished no more. Dustin is in Simlogical prison, but he will be okay when he gets out.
Alchemist
#28 Old 9th Sep 2026 at 1:21 PM
Brokes and Pleasants in Pleasantview.

The guy in scottish kilt from Riverblossom Hills.

Oh dear...

Well...

I see in wiki there are some good families in Beladonna Cove but I never played them. I haven't play there much.

I really love Riverblossom Hills.


Hardly ever remember anyone from other neighborhoods.
I played there with some bin families. But they are no my favs.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Sep 2026 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bnefriends
I had Brandi marry the son of the richest man in the entire world, so she is impoverished no more. Dustin is in Simlogical prison, but he will be okay when he gets out.


What?? Why is Dustin in prison? Is he still in the criminal career?
Alchemist
#30 Old 12th Sep 2026 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Purple Dragon
What?? Why is Dustin in prison? Is he still in the criminal career?

Yes. Obviously.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Page 2 of 2
Back to top